Terms & Conditions
Silver Editions reserves the right to alter or amend the specifications and/or prices of the products offered for sale or withdraw them completely without prior notice. All measurements shown are approximate and all prices are shown inclusive of UK VAT at 20%. Our Guarantee is in addition to your statutory consumer rights.
- Under data protection legislation, Silver Editions is required to explain to you why we collect information about you, how we intend to use that information and whether we will share your information with anyone else.
- This statement applies to our customers, users of our website, those who wish to receive marketing information from us and anyone who otherwise provides their data to us. Please read this statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- This statement tells you how personal information which we collect from you, or which you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- This statement relates to information collected from you through your use of our website www.silver-editions.co.uk through emails we send to you, our social media channels, and any other website on which this policy is posted or expressly referenced (collectively the “Silver Editions Sites”). It also relates to information which we collect from over the telephone, or if you contact us in writing.
- This statement does not form part of any contract to provide services. We may update this statement at any time.
- It is important that you inform us of any changes to your personal information which we hold so that the information which we hold is accurate and current.
- We will comply with data protection law. At the heart of data protection laws are the "data protection principles" which say that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- accurate and kept up to date.
- kept only if necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
- kept securely.
- In accordance with the data protection laws, we need a "lawful basis" for collecting and using information about you. There are a variety of different legal bases for using personal data which are set out in the data protection laws.
- The lawful bases on which we rely to use the information which we collect about you for the purposes set out in this statement will be:
- Legal compliance: Using your information will be necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation which is placed on Silver Editions.
- Legitimate interest: Using your information will be necessary for our legitimate commercial interest and our interest is not outweighed by the potential impact on your privacy. For example, we rely on legitimate interest as our lawful basis to send you marketing information by email or by post if you have placed an order with us and you have not objected to receiving such marketing information. If you would prefer not to receive marketing information from us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org